Job Title / Designation:
Protocol Officer P4
Company / Institution:
United Nations, New York & Geneva
Under the general supervision of the Chief of Protocol the Protocol Officer will be responsible for performing the following duties:
1. Maintains contacts with permanent missions and offices of Member States and organizations assigned to him/her.
2. Provides necessary protocol and liaison services to these missions and delegations to settle various matters (administrative, legal, protocol).
3. Advises permanent missions and delegations on matters of protocol, order of precedence, privileges and immunities and relations with host country authorities.
4. Is responsible for the registration and termination of the staff members and diplomats of permanent missions and delegations assigned to him/her, as well as the handling of requests for diplomatic privileges and immunities;
5. Provides protocol service and advice to staff of the United Nations Secretariat.
Post Graduate with B1 & B2 level of French
Job Location & address:
New York, US
Whom to Contact:
Suitable applicants should apply at http://careers.un.org
Telephone Number: NA
E-Mail your resume at: Apply Online at http://careers.un.org
Quote Reference: 11-POL-dgacm ousg pls-17114-R-NEW YORK