The Institut Français / CampusFrance network in India recruits one Education Advisor for its Bangalore desk. France is a firstclass centre for higher education and innovation. The country’s achievements in the humanities, aerospace, transportation, electronics, telecommunications, chemistry, biotechnology, health and mathematics (several Field Medals) are recognized internationally. France’s total student population stands at 2.2 million, including over 293,000 international students.
The Paris based “CampusFrance” government agency promotes higher education in France throughout the world and encourages interuniversity contacts and student exchanges. The agency is represented outside of France by “CampusFrance” officers working in French embassies, consulates and its affiliated cultural institutions. Based at the Alliance Française of Bangalore, the CampusFrance Education Advisor promotes French higher education in the Karnataka State and acts as a liaison for student exchange programs with France. The agent works under the authority of the Director of the “Institut Français en Inde”. The “CampusFrance” officer reports to Attaché for University and Scientific Cooperation and the CampusFrance India Coordinator based in New Delhi, and in accordance with the CampusFrance Paris goals and procedures.
1. Promoting French Higher Education in India
a. Counseling students face to face and on phone/email
b. Assisting interested students with the admission procedure
c. Helping students with CEF procedure
d. CEF interview preparation and data transmission whenever required
e. Counseling students with Visas and Scholarship related queries
f. Organizing predeparture sessions when required
2. Counseling & Admissions
a. Networking with local institutes (schools/colleges/universities)
b. Meeting yearly target of Indian student mobility to France
c. Attending and representing Campus France in education fairs organized by Indian and International forums
d. Attending job fairs, study tours, theme based events, technical festival etc.
e. To bring and execute new innovative local promotional ideas to meet overall target
f. Maintaining media relationship
g. Assisting Scientific & Universities sector to establish relationship between Indian & French institutes
a. Sending monthly activity planner and report to the Head Office
b. Assisting HO to get material printed and distributed in the local offices or partners
c. Maintain global databases for Indian institutes, French Institutes, Corporate Tieups etc.
d. Maintenance of local Campus Office
e. Assisting HO to update the website with all the happening in local office
• Must be a graduate (any discipline), Master level preferable
• Knowing French language is desirable
• Basic computer skill is must KeySkillsRequired:
• Knowledge about education system in France will be preferred.
• Open towards local and outstation travelling.
• Looking for candidates who enjoy working with people and different personalities.
• Ability to deal with highpressure situations.
• Good communication (written & verbal) and public servicing skills; the candidate will be expected to be extremely patient with clients.
• Excellent ability to consolidate and analyze data and formulate strategies to achieve business growth.
• Ability to address student crowed in colleges & universities
As soon as possible
SALARY Dependant on the professional experience and the academic background
Send your resume, references and letter of application at the attention of Mr Bedojyoti BATTHACHARJEE, National Coordinator of CampusFrance India: firstname.lastname@example.org CLOSING DATE th 15 April 2011