- Global Interdependence
- Climate change
- Global Health
- Cultural integration
You must be wondering how the program works out?
Following are the steps to be followed to be part of this program developed under the patronage of the Embassy of India in Paris :
- Your School or University registers at www.classroom2classroom.org
- Our International – Coordinator touch bases with you with a proposal & contract.
- Once we receive the signed contract we assign a School or University to you in Europe.
- We will assign you a moderator who will put you in touch your coordinator with the coordinator of your partner institution in Europe & help you start the project with training & all ground support in Europe.
- You get a User ID & Password to log in on an exchange page where your institution’s profile & your partner institution profile is updated.
- Using your unique User ID & Password you can now contact, upload & share projects, documents, videos, greetings with your partner institution in Europe.
- You can also schedule live online classroom2classroom interactions with mutual consent.
So let’s get going for the 2020-21 session & start adding value to your students as well as your institution.
For more details, you may write us at email@example.com.
Team Le Frehindi, Paris