As part of Le Frehindi-Paris initiative to help Indian schools to upgrade themselves to become world-class institutions imparting the best quality education & global exposure to their wonderful students, an aided minority school namely Guru Harkrishan Public School was helped by our team in Lyon to help them find a partner school in France & collaborate on the theme of Folklore & dances of the world.
This was a critical part of Guru Harkrishan Public School’s ISA project which was supposed to be submitted in a certain time limit with the following collateral evidences :
- Project Report to be shared by both the schools using our Classroom2classroom.org platform.
- User ID & Password of Classroom2classroom.org to be shared with both the schools to make exchange possible.
- Photos & Pictures of the project to be shared on the notice board of the concerned class & a proof of same to be shared with the school in India.
- Project to be shared in an online video conference with certain select students and captured to Zoom.
- Link of Zoom video conference to be shared on Le Frehindi-Paris Youtube channel & official FB page in France
Find below the live zoom session that we conducted with students of the French school in France :
The purpose & goal of Le Frehindi is to help schools in Indian subcontinent to utilise its expertise with educational & youth institutions in Europe to help their local institution to provide a wonderful experience to their students & also position themselves a quality educational intuition.
If your school is interested to do such a collaboration for your ISA Project feel free to call us at our Indian subcontinent co-ordinator at 91-9811237050 or e-mail us at email@example.com
To request an online Zoom/Skype presentation from our office in Paris & Lyon, you may contact on WhatsApp at our French number at +33 0601360996.
President & CEO