Internship Program at Frehindi Education ( P ) Ltd
Le Frehindi wish to develop young energetic Team for future. If teaching French is your passion then please go through the following details :
Purpose of Internship :
Frehindi wish to develop a young team of French Teachers for their offline & online education initiative in DELF ( Senior ) & DELF ( Junior ) training. Frehindi Education also provides quality well trained French teachers to Schools and Institutions for which are mandated by many schools & institutions. We wish to develop a strong team of 30 French Teachers in next one year.
Duration of Internship : 6 months starting from 15th October 2012.
Work Days :
Monday to Friday with an option of working in weekends ( if required ) in lieu of 2 days off on weekdays ( 5 flexible hours need to be given to Le Frehindi per day making it 20 hours a week ).
Stipend : Rs.5000/- ( Five thousand Only ) per month.
Age Group : 21 to 35 years old may only apply.
What happens during internship ?
1) You will be extensively trained on offline as well as online teaching by native French.The training will be unique and many new & interactive ways of teaching foreign languages will be imparted which will be delivered by our Internationally certified faculty.
2) You will be trained “live” in various international Schools & Educational Institutions in north India. Your traveling expense and boarding/lodging will be borne by the company or partnering school.
3) You will be receiving a certificate after completion of 6 months of internship. At the end of the internship you will be fully equipped and confident to teach spoken French up to intermediate level.
What you get after successfully completing internship ?
After the successful completion of internship period deserving candidates will either be absorbed in Frehindi Education P Ltd as full time teachers on a salary of Rs.15,000/- ( Fifteen thousand only ) or will be placed in a partnering school in & around New Delhi, NCR. For our teachers we have 5 day working with flexible timings.You will also be helped with your DELF B2 preparations if you clear DELF B1.You can participate in our Campus Placements for B1/B2 students at the end of the internship.
1) DELF A2 with 75 % & above in the actual DELF exam.Also in the spoken & Listening part one must have 16/25 separately. ( Alliance Francaise students must clear DELF A2 exam conducted by French Embassy, internal exam results and certificates of completion from Alliance Francaise will not be valid for consideration ).
2) DELF B1 with 60 % & above in the actual DELF exam. Also in the spoken & Listening part one must have 15/25 separately. ( Alliance Francaise students must clear DELF B1 exam conducted by French Embassy, internal exam results and certificates of completion from Alliance Francaise will not be valid for consideration ).
3) DELF B2 Diploma holder. Students awaiting Diploma from Embassy but having attestation certified by French Embassy can also apply.
4) Students who have done any 2 year certificate/diploma course from Institutions like Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, YMCA, JNU, Delhi University, Jamia Millia, Amity or any other institutions in India. These students must give an one hour exam at our institute which will consist of all the four levels i.e Spoken,Listening,Reading & writing. Only when they score more then 70 % in this exam will they be eligible to apply with minimum 15/25 in Spoken & Listening part.
How to Apply ?
Write a “lettre de motivation” in French & attach your resume with it & send it to : email@example.com
You may also call Mr. Haru MEHRA at 09811237037 for any clarification.
Last Date to Apply : 7th October 2012.
All the best.