As part of our own contribution to the success of Namasté France & to promote “French Phonics” in top schools in India we are happy to announce that French authors Cécilia Weiss & theatre artist Véronique Jobard will be visiting the top 3 schools who are participants of the National French Spell Bee 2016 to engage students in creative activities such as creative songs; theatre & making them understand the importance of phonics.
In this special one hour workshop at your school our French native authors will make your students aware in different creative ways about the following topics:
- How Phonics i.e study of sounds is important for the relationship between the written and the spoken word ?
- How Phonics are useful when learning how to read and write? How it involves teaching developing learners on how to connect letter patterns and the sounds they make, to decode new written words by sounding them out or listening to someone sounding them out ?
- How Phonics vary greatly from one language to another? How they are particularly useful in the study of a foreign language ?
Eligibility Criteria & other terms for host school(s):
- You must be a registered school for the National French Spell Bee 2016.
- You must be one of top three schools by volume i.e number of students registered for 2016 edition of National French Spell Bee 2016.
- You must have paid the registration amount for all the school students.
- Although this is a complimentary workshop for your school to recognise your efforts; you must be willing to provide pick up & drop of the visiting authors from Radisson Blue Hotel; Dwarka and Back.
- You will make sure that only those students who have registered for National French Spell Bee 2016 must attend the workshop.
- You agree to provide an auditorium like space or stage for the event to be rolled out effectively consisting of Power Point Presentation; handheld mike & proper chair like seating arrangements.
So; do not hold your self back there is still time to register maximum students from your school and be eligible for this once in a life time opportunity.
For more details feel free to call Ms. Astha at 098112370367 / 69 or 011-45537-037.
C/O National French Spell Bee 2016
Go for International French Spell Bee 2017
Registrations Open for the 5th International French Spell Bee. Feel free to call at:
or E-mail us at email@example.com
For complete details visit :
Call 91-9811237067 to get this Poster Free
Glimpses Of Our Projects Worldwide
Indo-French Children having fun at our foreign exchange in Lille
Indian Students create ripples at Mayor’s Office in Rèze, France
Mr Haru Motivating Students across Asia
French Students dancing to Bhangra Tunes
INDIAN CLASSICAL DANCE IN FRANCE BY STUDENTS
Indian Students performing at Nantes in France
Making Global Friends via Dance
Making India Proud in France-Beautiful Speech
Guided City Tour of Roubaix – La Picine
Dance Moves by French Students
Dates to Remember
Plan Your School’s Activities with us
The following activities, workhops, events, contests & exchanges may be planned with us in 2017-18 by schools in India & abroad…
- Reg for International French Spell Bee 2017
- Workshops for July 14th Celebrations
- Peppoetry & French Spell Bee Workshops in Different cities for students & teachers
- Circulars for the Nov 2017 exchange programs
- Start of our B2B French classes with schools
- Proposals to Schools for the March- June 2018 Foreign exchange programs
- Proposals to Schools for the Nov-December 2017 – March 2018 Educational & cultural Trips to Pondicherry
- Close of Registration for the International French Spell Bee
September 2017 :
- 1st online Interaction with French & European Schools
- Mapping European schools with Indian schools
October 2017 :
- Visas for the Nov-Dec 2017 Exchange Programs with Europe
- 1st round results & 2nd Round registrations start for International French Spell Bee 2017.
- French Movie Festivals in School
- Exchange Program Visits starts to France
- French Food Festivals in Schools in India
- 2nd Round contest of international French Spell Bee 2017 & results
- Peppoetry & Papa Nöel Workshops in Schools
- Reverse exchange starts where students from Europe & France starts coming to India.
- Finalists of the 5th International French Spell Bee declared
- Circular issued to parents for the March-June 2018 French Exchange visits.
- Visits to Pondicherry starts ( Nov/Dec 2017 – March 2018 )
- Grand Finals of the prestigious International French Spell Bee.
- Continued welcome to our foreign dignitaries & school students from France
- Visa for the March-April exchange programs to France
February & March :
- Official visits to different schools in India & France
- Preparing students for year end evaluations
- Counselling sessions for the 11th & 12th Graders for Higher education in France.
April – June 2017 :
- New Sessions Workshops in Schools on importance of Foreign languages
- Helping new & old schools to start or renew French learning & other foreign languages in their schools.
- B2B Tie ups with Schools on teaching French as hobby classes.
- Summer exchange programs with European & Canadian schools
In you want some or all of the above programs to be incorporated in your curriculum in India or abroad feel free to call us at 91-9811237067-69 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org