Here are 10 points on why you as a student must go on an exchange program ?
- International exchange and knowledge propels students towards acceptance and understanding of an array of different cultural and community perspectives.
- Language acquisition is achieved through practical immersion.
- Awareness and adoption of alternative, multi-faceted approaches to learning with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Enhanced interest in global issues as well as a broader general knowledge.
- Self-development and awareness leading to enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem & a noticeable change in returned exchange students.
- Maturity and social poise, fuelled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support network and comfort zone.
- Integration into another family as well as the development of life-long friendships, fostering an appreciation of home and family.
- A tremendous sense of accomplishment upon completion encourages students to develop independent opinions, make informed decisions and strive to attain fresh goals & becoming more comfortable in ‘foreign’ environments.
- Prospective employers in almost every field look favourably upon experience gained while living overseas and knowledge obtained of another language and culture.
- Increased opportunity to communicate and relate to others develops an awareness of group dynamics and personal sensitivity towards others.
So what are you thinking of ? Ask your teacher for an exchange program conducted by Frehindi Education and you will remember us for the rest of your life for the wonderful experience and memories you will carry with you.
For more information please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org