Setup Menus in Admin Panel

Le Frehindi

Job Opportunity at French Embassy in New Delhi ( B2 Level DELF )

The Cultural Department of the French Embassy/Institut Français en Inde is looking for a person in charge of communication and sponsorship. Placed directly under the authorities of the Cultural Counsellor and the deputy Cultural Counsellor, the incumbent will carry out the following tasks:

– bring his(her) knowledge and expertise in defining a global communication strategy for
the Institut français in India in the following domains : promotion of French culture
(in the fields of arts, literature, cinema, discussions); promotion of higher studies in
France; promotion of French language.
– participate in the creation and animation of a website consisting of links to web pages
containing cultural information (drafting of legal/official texts and contracts); creating
awareness of our website on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin).
– Participate in the creation of a funds raising strategy; find sponsors for cultural events.

The job requires the following qualifications:
Professional skills: Excellent interpersonal skills with dynamic, outgoing nature,
organisational capacity, flexible in office timings, multi-tasking. Personal
interest in the cultural field is requested. Good knowledge of the internet
and social networks. Very good IT skills in software (MS Office : word,
excel, powerpoint…)
Languages: Very good command over French ( B2 level DELF ) and English (translating capacity).
Contract: Permanent (Renewable one year contract)
Date of employment : 01/11/2011
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send your application letter + CV + copies of degrees/certificates at the earliest by e-mail to :

Contact Person : M. Thierry ROBERT, Deputy cultural counsellor .

E-mail Resume at :

You may also Post to the addressed mentioned below :

Service de Coopération et d’Action Culturelle/Institut Français
en Inde
2, Aurangzeb Road
New Delhi 110 011
Tél. : +91-11-
Fax : +91-11-

Bonne Chance

Team Frehindi

I Like this Post !(19)I Dislike this Post !(9)

8 Responses on Job Opportunity at French Embassy in New Delhi ( B2 Level DELF )"

1. Sanjeev Mankotia says:

Is the Vacancy Still On?

I Like this Post !(0)I Dislike this Post !(0)
  2. Anuj Jindal says:

Dear Sir, I have complete DELF B2 and has a vast experience in teaching and promoting french in Chandigarh. Apart from that I have 8 year of IT experience and can manage websites easily.

This profile suits my credentials. I would like to consider it once.

you can contact me at:
    Mobile: 9815074978

I Like this Post !(0)I Dislike this Post !(0)
  3. Tanvi Gupta says:

Dear sir,
    I am completed my b1 level and and now i am in b2 level in french nd I have 2 year experience in sun valley international school in delhi ncr as teacher of french
    So sir I want this job nd I am waitin for your response

I Like this Post !(0)I Dislike this Post !(2)
  4. Anu Sharma says:

Hi! Thisis Anu. I would like to work in French Embassy. Pls consider me if possible.

I Like this Post !(0)I Dislike this Post !(1)
  5. sonia sharma says:

dear sir,
    I have completed A2 and now i am in b1(c x). please consider me, waiting for your positive response.

I Like this Post !(16)I Dislike this Post !(7)
  6. Birendra Bhandari says:

Dear sir/madami lookink service job in embassy i have 18th years hotel industry
    thanks BirendraBhandari

I Like this Post !(11)I Dislike this Post !(7)
  7. pinky sherawat says:

Found it eally worthy and looking forward to gain sth out of it.

I Like this Post !(9)I Dislike this Post !(8)

Leave a Message