Job Opportunity at French Embassy in New Delhi ( B2 Level DELF )

The Cultural Department of the French Embassy/Institut Français en Inde is looking for a person in charge of communication and sponsorship. Placed directly under the authorities of the Cultural Counsellor and the deputy Cultural Counsellor, the incumbent will carry out the following tasks:

– bring his(her) knowledge and expertise in defining a global communication strategy for
the Institut français in India in the following domains : promotion of French culture
(in the fields of arts, literature, cinema, discussions); promotion of higher studies in
France; promotion of French language.
– participate in the creation and animation of a website consisting of links to web pages
containing cultural information (drafting of legal/official texts and contracts); creating
awareness of our website on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin).
– Participate in the creation of a funds raising strategy; find sponsors for cultural events.

The job requires the following qualifications:
Professional skills: Excellent interpersonal skills with dynamic, outgoing nature,
organisational capacity, flexible in office timings, multi-tasking. Personal
interest in the cultural field is requested. Good knowledge of the internet
and social networks. Very good IT skills in software (MS Office : word,
excel, powerpoint…)
Languages: Very good command over French ( B2 level DELF ) and English (translating capacity).
Contract: Permanent (Renewable one year contract)
Date of employment : 01/11/2011
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send your application letter + CV + copies of degrees/certificates at the earliest by e-mail to :

Contact Person : M. Thierry ROBERT, Deputy cultural counsellor .

E-mail Resume at : thierry.robert@diplomatie.gouv.fr

You may also Post to the addressed mentioned below :

AMBASSADE DE FRANCE
Service de Coopération et d’Action Culturelle/Institut Français
en Inde
2, Aurangzeb Road
New Delhi 110 011
_____
Tél. : +91-11-30.41.00.00
Fax : +91-11-23.01.64.41

Bonne Chance

Team Frehindi

44 Responses on Job Opportunity at French Embassy in New Delhi ( B2 Level DELF )"

1. jayant pal says:

Hello sir
    I am jayant from lucknow I completed my graduation and I am pursuing certification in french from EFLU please tell me how I get information for vacancies in embassy there

2. simran says:

Hi
    I have done my A1 and A3 level
    And i ‘m about to complete my B1 level also
    Can i get a job in embassy?

3. simran says:

Hi i have done A1 and A2 level. And i’m just about to finish my B1 level also.
    Can i get a job in emabassy?

4. chandan says:

Hi,

I have done B-1 from alliance francaise de Delhi and pursing advance from Hans Raj College.

My Experience
    PRACTITIONER | CONCENTRIX DAKSH SERVICES PVT.LTD(AMAZON.FR) | SEPTEMBER 2014-TILL PRESENT
     Replying to product related queries from customers by email in French.
     Assisting customers on choosing and placing orders on the site Amazon.fr
     Closely track customer’s shipment with the logistics department.
     Handling customer’s account associated with Amazon.
     Accuracy in problem solving in a friendly and professional manner.
     Research on product and catalogue in order to provide ample information to the customer.

If you find me eligible please reach me on 9650076680.

Waiting for your positive response.

Kind Regards
    Chandan

5. Sachin Kumar Soni says:

Dear Madam/Sir,
    Greetings of the day!!!
    This is Sachin Soni from Jaipur. I have completed MA in French and I have also done DELF A2 from Pondicherry and DELF B1 & B2 from Jaipur. I am also having interpretation certificate from Alliance Francaise. Presently I am working as a French Teacher since 2012.
    I am able to speak French fluently, write French correctly, can understand, able to translate and interpret as well as teach and train students who wants to learn French in each sector where French can be utilize.
    I would also be able to work online if required and flexible in shifts.
    Kindly pay attention on my candidature.
    Thanks and Regards.
    Sachin Soni
    9460992395
    sachinkumarsoni86@gmail.com

6. Teena says:

Dear sir,
    I am Teena I have completed my A2 level and now I am in B1(A,B) level and I did my graduation from university of delhi
    I am searching for a job in embassy please consider me waiting for your positive response

7. Ritesh Ranjan says:

Hello,
    I am Ritesh Ranjan. I have completed my masters in french language from pondicherry university in june 2016. I would like to work with u in Indian embassy or any where else regarding french language post.

Thanks.

8. Urvashi says:

Bonjour,
    My name is Urvashi and I’m looking for an internship in French embassy.. I’m pursuing my b1 level and pursuing my degree from du and my b1 will be completed in 2017. can I get a chance to work with in French embassy as a intern..
    Merci beaucoup

9. Patras Williams says:

I have worked with American Organisation 9 Years of experience in Facilities Management Group.Worked as a Building Manager. My responsibilities is coordinates building maintenance and repairs with Buildings & Grounds Maintenance that affect normal building operation. Provides occupants with updates of electrical, water and other service outages and scheduled shutdowns. Oversees building security. Requests special janitorial services. Stays informed of changes to space assignments in their facilities. Coordinates department facility related activities and projects. Develops and implements facility emergency plans. During evacuations, assists emergency response teams in assessing building condition, locating missing personnel, shutting off utilities, and delivering a status report to assembly point leaders.

Request you to please consider me for any open positions.
    Regards
    Patras Williams
    9911456838

10. Kashish shekhawat says:

Hi, Team
    This side Kashish and i am looking forward to make my Carrier in embassy and i have a vast knowledge about french culture. I can speak french too. If there is any suitable opening so kindly revert me soon.

Thanks&Regards
    Kashish Shekhawat

11. Mohammad Kaifullah says:

Hello, Dear
    I have done B1 level in french language. I have 2.6 years experience in french language, currently i am working in IBM company as SAP translation support but i am looking for job in embassy. If you find me suitable for the french position, then kindly revert me.

Thanks & Best regards,
    Mohammad Kaifullah

12. Sir I completed french language and German language from IIT KANPUR , and good communication in languages and looking for a job .

13. Suresh Joshi says:

Dear Sir/Madam. I completed my B. Sc in 2007 and working in admin department of a reputed hospital in Delhi and also looking for an embassy job is there any opportunity for me interested also as a clerical level….

14. Mahendra singh says:

namaste sir.
    I am Mahendra singh I have completed my B1 and I have experience of 5 years I have done guiding and I would like to join embassy so if you consider me please I am waiting for your replay.
    thanks and regards
    Mahendra singh
    8094064627.

15. Neha suneja says:

Hello
    I am Neha I have completed my charted financial analyst from icfai university also did 1 certificate course of French language course from D.U
    I did my graduation from Delhi university
    And also have an experience of 3 yrs as a counsellor and principal of pre school..
    I am searching for a job in embassy.
    Please consider me, waiting for your positive response.

Regards
    Neha suneja

16. Ayyappa says:

Dear All,

I would like to work as a Multitasking/Messenger /Runner Staff with this esteemed embassy. Please Consider.

17. Ravi says:

Dear Sir, I completed My DELF A1 and Doing DELF A2 but i have not a graduation degree. So can you please tel me from where i can got experience in french after DELF A1 on 12th based?? Am so confuesd so please reply or email me plz i need an opinion. And if you have any other suggestion about this so please tell me or mail. Thnku.

18. manish says:

I have completed 1 year certificate course in French. Can I get any job in embassy ?
    Please consider me, if possible

19. Vini Nigam says:

Hello,

I got an information the French Embassy has the position in their Administration cum Facilities division for Executives.

Please consider me for the same.I have worked with French Organisation -Schneider Electric and Air Liquide fro almost 16 years.

Request you to please consider me for any open positions.
    Regards
    Vini Nigam
    9818010259

20. Ravi Verma says:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have done master in french language( Translation and Interpretation) and i have also 1 year working experience in corporate sector. I am searching job in embassy. Please consider me, waiting for your positive response.

Thanks and regards

Ravi Verma

21. Dharmendra Goswami says:

I am completed my M.A. in French and I have 5 year experience in BLS international school in Hathras as teacher of french

22. Sanjeev Mankotia says:

Is the Vacancy Still On?

23. Anuj Jindal says:

Dear Sir, I have complete DELF B2 and has a vast experience in teaching and promoting french in Chandigarh. Apart from that I have 8 year of IT experience and can manage websites easily.

This profile suits my credentials. I would like to consider it once.

you can contact me at: januj2005@gmail.com
    Mobile: 9815074978

24. Tanvi Gupta says:

Dear sir,
    I am completed my b1 level and and now i am in b2 level in french nd I have 2 year experience in sun valley international school in delhi ncr as teacher of french
    So sir I want this job nd I am waitin for your response

25. Anu Sharma says:

Hi! Thisis Anu. I would like to work in French Embassy. Pls consider me if possible.

26. sonia sharma says:

dear sir,
    I have completed A2 and now i am in b1(c x). please consider me, waiting for your positive response.

27. Birendra Bhandari says:

Dear sir/madami lookink service job in embassy i have 18th years exp.in hotel industry
    thanks BirendraBhandari

28. pinky sherawat says:

Found it eally worthy and looking forward to gain sth out of it.

All Rights Reserved, Frehindi Edu (P)Ltd.